Rue Care Oil
Hemorrhoids don't just develop
by itself. There are various
causes for developing of hemorrhoids.
Depending on the cause it is important to make some changes in lifestyle
while treating hemorrhoids.
Here are some tips to follow
during and after the
natural treatment of hemorrhoids
to help cure and to prevent hemorrhoids to reappear.
- Preventing or treating
constipation and other rectal problems with proper diet
- Avoid straining during a bowel
- Avoiding long periods of sitting
without a break.
- Hydro colon therapy.
- Sitz baths, in which you soak
your bottom in water, may relieve the itching and discomfort.
- Attempt to gently push any
hemorrhoids that stick out back inside the anus.
- Regular clean the anal area
gently after every bowel movement.
- Wear cotton undergarments.
- Avoid toilet tissue with perfumes
- Try not to scratch the area.
- If you are overweight lose
- Avoid heavy lifting because it
puts pressure on the anal opening and may contribute to
- Regular exercise, such as
walking, dancing, skipping, yoga or anything which keeps muscles
- When lying in bed raise the foot by placing a
cushion under the feet to ease back pressure on the veins at night.
- Avoid standing still for longer periods.
- When sitting don't cross legs.
- When sitting at home try to raise the feet at
least at the level with the hips or slightly higher.
- Make warm bath (not hot) and finish with a
cold splash or at least shower application to the legs.
and combination of nutrition, hydrotherapy,
exercise and common sense you should be able to eliminate the hemorrhoids.
| Pictures | Testimonials
Site Map |
Add URL |
© Rue Care Oil for Hemorrhoids Treatment