Rue Care Oil
Sesame Seed Oil
Sesame seed oil has been used for centuries for cooking,
beauty/body care and as a healing oil. Sesame seeds were one of the first crops
processed for oil as well as one of the first condiments.
Sesame Oil Facts
- Only 2 (two) tablespoons of sesame seed oil a day provides
the recommended daily amount of Vitamin E (10mg per 10g of oil). Vitamin E is
also used for treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Is rich in oleic acid which had been found to significantly
- Is low in saturated fats - the kind of fat that's bad
for our bodies.
- Contains sesamol and sesamin. 2 very powerful antioxidants.
- Is lowering blood pressure. A study on 195 men and 133
women with high blood pressure showed, that six days after switching to sesame
oil as the only cooking oil they used, the patients' average blood pressure
dropped into the normal range. (A report to the American Heart Association's
annual meeting of the Inter-American Society of Hypertension by Devarajan Sankar,
DO, PhD, of Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India). Is rich in
vitamins: vitamin B1, A and E
- Is antibacterial, antiviral and natural anti-inflammatory
agent and antioxidant.
- It contains linoleic
acid and alpha linoleic acid as well as lecithin, and is beneficial to the brain
and nervous system.
- Sesamin has also been found to protect the liver from
Sesame oil is very popular
in India as oil massage as its chemical structure gives it a unique ability to easily
penetrate the skin, nourishing and detoxifying even the deepest tissue layers.
It is reducing stress
and tension, nourishing the nervous system and preventing nervous disorders, relieving
fatigue and insomnia, and promoting strength and vitality.
Sesame oil has rejuvenating
properties, and enhances the circulation. It is easing pain and muscle spasm, such
as sciatica, dysmenorrhoea, colic, backache and joint pain.
| Pictures | Testimonials
Site Map |
Add URL |
© Rue Care Oil for Hemorrhoids Treatment