Hemorrhoids don't just develop by itself. There are various causes for developing of hemorrhoids. Depending on the cause it is important to make some changes in lifestyle while treating hemorrhoids.
Some tips to follow during and after the natural treatment of hemorrhoids to help cure and to prevent hemorrhoids to reappear.
- Preventing or treating constipation and other rectal problems with proper diet.
- Avoid straining during a bowel movement.
- Avoiding long periods of sitting without a break.
- Hydro colon therapy.
- Sitz baths, in which you soak your bottom in water, may relieve the itching and discomfort.
- Attempt to gently push any hemorrhoids that stick out back inside the anus.
- Regular clean the anal area gently after every bowel movement.
- Wear cotton undergarments.
- Avoid toilet tissue with perfumes or colors.
- Try not to scratch the area.
- If you are overweight lose weight.
- Avoid heavy lifting because it puts pressure on the anal opening and may contribute to hemorrhoid formation.
- Regular exercise, such as walking, dancing, skipping, yoga or anything which keeps muscles pumping.
With natural hemorrhoids treatment and combination of nutrition, hydrotherapy, exercise and common sense you should be able to eliminate the hemorrhoids.
True prevention is not waiting for bad things to happen, it's preventing things from happening in the first place. - Don McPherson