Hemorrhoids - Piles treatment
There are various hemorrhoids treatment options available on the market- from self care (home treatment), medical treatment for piles (fixative procedures) to natural treatment.
Self care - Home remedy
Sitz bath - recommended 3 times a day and after each bowel movement for at least 15 minutes. Sit in a few inches of warm water in a tub. Sitz bath lessens the swelling and the pain. After each bath thoroughly dry the skin around your rectum, so that it doesn't rub and become torn.
Over-the-counter medications - creams, ointment, and suppositories are sold as pain relievers and medicines for hemorrhoids - are of little help and sometimes might even extend the healing process.
For those who have seen the Earth from space, and for the hundreds and perhaps thousands more who will, the experience most certainly changes your perspective. The things that we share in our world are far more valuable than those which divide us.
Medical Treatment for Hemorrhoids - fixative procedures:
- Injection of medicine (Sclerotherapy) into the blood vessels - causes hems to shrink and is used for smallest of hemorrhoid. Side effects - temporary bruising, pain.
- Super freezing (Cryotherapy) - using of extreme cold - causes piles to shrivel and die. Side effects: nerve irritation, numbness or tingling, or redness and irritation of the skin.
- Rubber band ligation - placing a tight rubber band around the base of each hemorrhoid to cut off the blood supply, causes piles to shrivel and die. Side effects: causes pain.
- Laser treatment - hemorrhoid is burned off. Side effects: bruising and tenderness.
- Surgery (Hemorrhoidectomy) - the hems are cut off - you will need to be put asleep or have a spinal anesthetic. Side effects may include: pain that lasts for weeks, bleeding which may last for a few days, inability to urinate or pass stools, infection.
- Infrared photocoagulation (coagulation therapy) - it is used to treat small and medium size hems - using beam of infrared light to cause a scar tissue, which cuts off blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Side effects: may cause fewer.
- Pain or discomfort - may be for some people so severe that they will not be able to do their normal activities for a day or so.
- Bleeding - which may require another doctor visit to treat.
- Temporary difficulty urinating because of pain. Sometimes the person is completely unable to urinate and a treatment will be needed.
- Infection or abscess. In rare cases, rubber band ligation may cause a severe infection that can be life-threatening and requires hospitalization for treatment.
Most fixative procedures have few risks. Possible problems may include:
What are the risks of non treating hemorrhoids?
Without treatment discomfort, pain and bleeding may continue. Severe bleeding may cause anemia. You may have difficulties keeping the rectal area clean.
Rue Care Oil is a natural product for hemorrhoids treatment that provides painless, drug free and immediate relief from hemorrhoid pain, stops bleeding, shrinks the hemorrhoids, strengthens the veins and brings long lasting results with no known side effects and loss of working hours.
To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. -Buddha